The novel coronavirus is identified in human beings for the very first time as severe respiratory disease. It is now known as COVID19.
Coronavirus is declared to be a global emergency by the World Health Organization.Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses. Coronavirus is one of the deadliest viruses of 2020, with almost 185 countries under its attack.
The first case of the COVID 19 dates back to 17th November 2019, according to a magazine in China. A 55-year-old individual from Hubei Province, China, may have been the first person who was exposed to SARS-CoV 2 and was diagnosed with the COVID 19.
Signs and Symptoms
Its symptoms can range from the mild version of disease to severe illnesses and deaths.
The most common symptoms include:
• Difficulty in breathing or shortness of breath.
Warning signs for coronavirus are:
• Persistent pressure and pain over your chest
• Bluish colored face or lips
• Irritability and confusion.
According to o World Health Organization, you should follow the following guidelines:
• Wash your hands with soap. You can also use an alcohol-based sanitizer for disinfecting hands.
• Avoid touching your face, nose mouth, and eyes frequently
• Social gatherings should be avoided
• Use respiratory maks while traveling outside
• There are precautionary guidelines for the use of masks as well.
• Do not reuse the used masks, immediately throw the maks in a suitable place.
• You should follow the precautionary guidelines of government officials and stay at home.
Latest Updates (10th April 2020)
Globally, 100,376 deaths have been reported due to COVID 19. According to the Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center, almost 1,650,210 confirmed cases of coronavirus had been reported in about 185 countries of the world. A total of 371,637 infected individuals have been recovered from coronavirus.
According to the international authorities and World Health Organization sources,
• The United States has 475,749 reported cases of coronavirus
• Spain is having 157,053 patients of coronavirus
• In Itlay, 147,577 confirmed cases have been confirmed
• Germany is infected with 119,624 patients of coronavirus
• France is having 118,790 patients of coronavirus
• In China, 81,286 confirmed cases of coronavirus have been confirmed
• In the United Kingdom, 71,078 confirmed cases of coronavirus have been reported
• Iran has 68,192 confirmed cases of coronavirus
• Turkey has 47,029 confirmed cases of coronavirus
• Belgium has 26,667 confirmed cases of coronavirus
The Bottom Line
The coronavirus is a new disease that is not curable until now. Coronavirus is a highly contagious disease, which is affecting people worldwide. You should know about symptoms, speed, types, and prevention of the disease to combat the currently going epidemic.
““Nobody will believe in you unless you believe in yourself.”
*The preceedng material was for information purposes only and should not be construed as a substitute for the treatment or diagnosis of any illness or medical condition. Any changes in diet or health regime should be discussed with your famly practicioner or Certified Nutritionist.